TAIWAN - DAY 5

by - 6:35 AM

2 O 1 7 a d v e n t u r e t o T a i w a n
- f a m i l y t r i p -

D A Y 5 / F E B / 2 4 / F R I
L A S T D A Y

On the last day of our trip, all we did was to revisit Dintaifeng for xiaolongbao and to visit Miniature Museum - 袖珍博物馆 at 松江南京站(Songjiang nanjingzhan). Since we have to be on time for our flight, we just planned two things to do. The miniatures were made with meticulous details and there were actually more miniatures than I expected, so I personally liked visiting the museum. It rained the whole day that I really had to get dressed well and warm to not get cold! 

I can't believe that this is the last post about my Taiwan trip already. As I sat down and wrote these posts remembering how I felt, what I saw and what I did during my trip had been such an amazing reminiscence to me. Traveling another country as to many people always gives me a lot of inspirations, motivations and memories, of course. Being away from everyday repetition, stress, concerns and worries allows me to refresh my mind and take a step back from everything. Five days seemed so long before trip, but time passed so quickly. Lastly, I'm so thankful to have the most awesome family whom I can share all these memories together. We'll see you soon Taiwan!

 (was the best egg-tart ever!!)



 going home ↠



I'm really grateful for all the memories & the things I brought back from Taiwan and I really hope to see you soon Taiwan! Bye!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Beautiful as always! :)

    http://www.alifyalifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the tart ...<3

    www.fleuryogi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like your photos in Taipei!
    You remind me those good thing that I take it for granted.
    Please come back again maybe we can hang out together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really enjoyed my stay in Taiwan. Can't wait for my next visit! :)

      Delete

.

.