March/April

by - 10:29 PM


I unintentionally had to take a little break from blogging because my laptop broke down. I had so many things going on in March and April including saying last good-bye to my old laptop, getting a new one(which I'm using right now!), rearranging clothes from winter/spring to summer and on and on. It may sound a bit hectic, but despite the fact that it REALLY was crazy, I spent one of the most memorable times of spring. And I really missed blogging!


In March/April I got a little obsession with sky that I couldn't resist myself from taking pictures. It's probably because the fine dust pollution got a bit serious this year that on some days, I could really feel the dust all over my body. Wearing mask has become a necessity and seeing clear blue sky has become something to expect on normal days.




now I made a new habit: taking photos of sky🌞


About a month ago, in April, I finally went out to watch "Beauty and the Beast." I definitely LOVED IT. I was quite surprised since some stories were a bit different with the original animation, but I still loved it so much. I'll be never be able to stop listening to the whole soundtrack of Beauty and the Beast.
an old habit of mine: collecting movie tickets/receipt

And food, of course. I can never skip anything related to food😁 I did a lot of baking in March and April since it's the perfect season of strawberries! I baked some cupcakes, made jam, salad, juice and just everything I can make with strawberry. My personal favorite way is to eat the pure strawberries with some balsamic vinegar on ithem IT'S THE BEST!!



I can't hardly believe that about one/third of 2017 has passed already. I spent one of the craziest, happiest and the most memorable months of winter/spring and I'm glad that I still got the last month of spring and I'll have to make it good as well. My goal in May is to keep exercising, to save money for summer festival, to study more and to read more. I'd be glad to know how lovely or crazy your April was and your new plans/goals for May. Happy spring or May to everyone! 

You May Also Like

31 comments

  1. These photos are so cute! I love sky photos too and these cupcakes looks super delicious!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ate so much strawberry this spring!:)

      Delete
  2. Your photos of the sky are beautiful!! Also loving the strawberry cupcakes, they look delicious~

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE
    IG | @VIVIYUNN_
    ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!x The camera cannot fully capture what I saw with my eyes, but still I love them!

      Delete
  3. Yay for a new laptop! // I used to keep tickets and receipts too, but then I realised that I never do anything with them and I never look back on them, so I stopped doing it! // And ahhh all the strawberries <33 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay:D Even though I know the tickets are actually not useful at all, I can't stop collecting them as recollections! Thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete
  4. I can't believe how fast this year is going by either! So crazy. I hope May treats you well <3

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keri! Time really flies so fast. Happy May <3

      Delete
  5. You have a great blog. With the BloggerContest.com you are a candidate to win with your website or blog, promote your web page, win prizes and promotions. With the support of our sponsors via we organize our blog competition for the first time in 2017. You can learn more about participation from our website.
    You can join, the applications are ongoing.


    Web : http://www.bloggercontest.com
    Mail : contact@bloggercontest.com
    Pbx : +440694802050


    ReplyDelete
  6. The cupcakes look super delicious!

    ANOUK

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love looking at the sky and pictures of it too, it's so beautiful!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never get bored of seeing sky & sky pictures!

      Delete
  8. I don't blame you for being obsessed with taking photos of the sky - it can be so, so beautiful. Sorry to hear you had problems with your laptop by the way, that must have been such a pain!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you;) Losing a laptop was harder than I thought. And sky, of course, always so beautiful! x

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a lovely way to start the first part of 2017 =o) Love all of the food you made at the end =o)

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks;) I can't wait for more in 2017! Hope yours will be lovely as well! <3

      Delete
  10. Such great goals you've set up!

    Hugs Bella, http://nouw.com/bellss // Instagram: bellaskoog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can really make some achievements! :)

      Delete
  11. Great post, thanks for sharing :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post & need to try out this. Have heard so many great things about it! Consulting Services

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now I found someone with the same obsession as mine, photographing the sky. I'm too much addicted to the blue sky and the sun shine too. And oh, the beauty and the beast, I love the "days in the sun" and "evermore" soundtrack the most. Great photographs anyway, Dabin!

    P.S. I'm addicted to kpop and south korea, so it's nice to know you!

    xx, Cinthy Kwok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww it's nice to know you too! I think I'm going to have this obsession for life :) And "days in the sun" is my fav as well! Thanks for stopping by Cinthy <3

      Delete
  14. Ooh I've been trying to take more sky pictures too. I also took a blog break in March and April and now getting back into it xx

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay we should definitely be ready for summer! xx

      Delete
  15. These photos are so cute, I want that food
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Laura! xx

      Delete

.

.